Spring arrives this week! That means it’s time to start preforming some much-needed maintenance on your home. These types of repairs and inspections are essential for keeping your home in proper order. In addition to providing roofing in Rock Hill, SC, Champion Services can help with all types of home improvements. Here’s our list of the top five things you should take care of now.
- Call for a roof inspection – Our contractors will inspect your roof for any signs of damage. If your roof needs repairing or replacing, now’s the time to act. After all, your roof is your home’s first line of defense against spring storms. Call us for roof leak repair in Rock Hill, SC along with all other types of roofing maintenance and roof repair.
- Clean out your gutters – Cleaning your gutters may not be fun but it’s very beneficial. A clean gutter system ensures protection for your roof and walls from the heavy rains we often experience in the spring. If you have sagging, leaking, or damaged gutters, call us for gutter repair or gutter replacement.
- Replace your windows – Have you put off replacing your windows? Don’t wait any longer! We offer premium vinyl replacement windows that are energy efficient and look great, too.
- Check your home’s siding – Next, take a look at your home’s vinyl siding. Do you notice any wear and tear? Old or damaged siding can leave your home vulnerable to the elements. While siding repair may help, it may be best to replace it altogether. Talk to us about our siding options today.
- Touch-up your deck – Finally, check out your deck. With warmer weather approaching, you’ll be spending lots of time outdoors. Spring is a great time to get your deck in shape. Call us to replace rotten wood, install vinyl handrails, or install synthetic decking.
When you need a contractor for roofing in Rock Hill, SC or any other home improvement services, call Champion Services. Talk to us today, and get a free estimate.